Subject: Re: [Leica] Film & Airport Security X-Ray Machines
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:54:51 -0800

Last summer, I traveled through Southeast Asia with lead foil  bags of film
ranging from ISO 125 through ISO 400.  When I had film in my cameras, I put
the cameras in the same  sima lead foil bags. The bags were in my carried on
backpack and went through seven scanners.

I had no visible fogging of the film.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com