Subject: Re: [Leica] Summaron comments solicited
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 22:18:20 -0800

I have a Summaron with eyes which I have used on my M3.  It seems to be a
good lens albeit a bit slow.

I just acquired a Canon 35mm f1.5 which seems to have good contrast and is
quite sharp.  It is an LTM which I am using on my M3s and my M4-2.  I will
probably use it more than I will my Summaron when I use my M4-2.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com