Subject: Re: [Leica] Apple uber...oh, never mind
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 23:09:11 -0500

Well, I'll check in here as a former Apple user.  First was a '//c' in 1984.
Went over to Win 98 about 15 months ago and haven't looked back.  I do have
a Mac II-si in the garage dedicated to amateur radio use.

For general use its PC.  Even my Mac 8500 in work was carted away and I
loved that machine.  I have no dislike of Mac but I'm surprised how little I
miss it.

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/