Subject: Re: [Leica] Apple uber...oh, never mind
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 21:48:58 EST

In a message dated 3/12/00 9:52:31 AM, michaeljohnston@ameritech.net writes:

<< >>>To test my theory how many of you use Apple computers? This is an
informal and frivolous survey, but well--.  I am betting 30-40% or more
of us use Apple computers.
John Shick<<< >>

Nothing but Mac since '89 -- two at home (and two more on shelves) and at
least a dozen or more at work. As I understand it very few people in the
publishing world (of which I occupy a very small and quite insignificant
corner) use anything but Macs . . .

Bob (first Mac was an SE) McEowen