Subject: Re: [Leica] for sale as a result of our studio going digital
From: "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 09:16:53 -0800

About as bad as $50 for a feaking piece of plastic with "Leica" on it!!!!
Or $100+ for a 55mm filter!!! Or, about as bad as ......

But I agree with you whole heartedly about high end audio cables!  Ever
notice how the Audio Press never attempts to do objective comparisons
between cables?

Tom  Schofield