Subject: [Leica] Reassuring...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 15:04:43 -0000

Having tried unsuccessfully to remove the finger tab from the skeleton of my
former 35 Summilux ASPH - to glue onto my Nokton - I gave up and took it to
my neighborhood optician. He managed to get the screws out alright, but then
discovered that the plastic piece was glued as well. He finally got it off,
but practically got a hernia doing it. That thing is BUILT. :-)

B. D.