Subject: Re: [Leica] photgenic sites in SF bay area
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 21:54:36 -0800

When I have visitors, I frequently take them to Fort Point which is a fort
built during the Civil War to defend the entrance to the San Francisco bay.
It has been restored and has many exhibits.   However, the exhibits do not
hinder the photo opportunities to record the fort as it was and has
survived.   It is easily reached from the last exit going northbound before
you come to the toll booths for the bridge.

I have captured many interesting scenes on film at this site.

Roland Smith
roland@dnai.com