Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander Prominent
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:24:41 -0500

At 08:26 PM 3/8/2000 -0500, Timothy A. Swan wrote:
>Fact is, those Cosina-made Voigtlander lenses outperform their Zeiss-made
>namesakes

Excuse me?  Zeiss did NOT make the Voigtlander lens designs in question.
Voigtlander made the lenses in question, a separate company.

I would suggest you go back and do some reading on camera history before
posting absurd bullshit to a list of knowledgeable souls.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!