Subject: Re: [Leica] It all began here...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:28:36 -0800

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Justin -
><Snip>
Wow great stuff I've bookmarked it so I can keep in touch with further developments.
GREAT SHOTS!!!!!
Mark Rabiner
The first time I've accessed a site thought that well done agreement thing.
But you have to scroll down to the bottom before you finally get in.
People know that they are agreeing to not rip you off so I would have the
agreement at the top.
People need to be seeing your pictures! Let them in! Access! IMHO