Subject: RE: [Leica] It all began here...
From: "Ray York" <ray@buytelescopes.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 00:24:40 -0800

Justin,
I hope to get to the point where you are. I am a beginner and am fortunate
enough to have an R7 with a 90mm lens for my first manual camera (I also
have a Pentax ZX-10 fully auto). I never post to the groups that I lurk on
but your photos are a genuine inspiration! I look forward to watching your
site and enjoying your photos!

Ray York
http://www.buytelescopes.com
Anacortes Telescope and Wild Bird