Subject: Re: [Leica] Why not go semi-automatic?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 18:09:47 -0800

Hugh Thompson wrote:

> Hello Luggers - this is my first contribution.  Have been observing and
> following the trains of discussion with great interest.  My first action was
> to find some old silk underwear to use a lens cleaning cloths.  Must say, it
> works just great.  Thank you for the advice.
>
><Snip>
I put 6 miles in on foot today with my silk long sleeved under shirt and pants
in the early morning near freezing weather here in Portland and got some great
shots on the way back from my (indoor) swim as the sun was then out. Great
light! I was warm as toast in these undergarments! It was surprising. You could
think of them as a photographic tool! You CAN shoot if you are not freezing your
buns off. I feel much less constrained by weather now than I am learning tricks
on how to dress efficiently so I can shoot!
Mark hot toasted Rabiner