Subject: Re: [Leica] m3 quick loading kit question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 12:09:02 -0700

I use a quick load kit on my M2 and it is great but many people on the list
have said that with the M3 it a bit of a pain as you have to remove the
spool to reset the film counter. They generally go for around $60US used. I
have seen them as high as $150 and as low as $20. If you do go for the QR
make sure you get the spool and the guide that attaches to the baseplate to
push the film leader home. I have seen just the spool for sale which would
be useless.

John Collier