Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:08:45 -0800

I was visiting friends in Manchester, England.  We went to a pub for lunch.
I had my trusty M3 with 90 ELmarit and 35 'Cron.  The pub was busy, so we
had to wait.  We had a drink then went into the restaurant to do lunch.

Had lunch, when I noticed my camera bag was missing......PANIC!..... ran
back to the pub room, where my camera bag was sitting, untouched, with about
60 people drinking and having fun in the room.

Try that in NYC!

Frank