Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:20:08 -0800

I was just thinking, especially after Tina's post, that the Leica Passport
Warrfanty must be the cheapest insurance Tina, or any of us could have....
drop it in the lake, get it covered by mud, fish it out of elephant "stuff",
drop it out of a tree, it gets repaired to spec without cost.

I think if I ever get the chance to go somewhere really wild, Africa
outback, Papua New Guinea, etc.  I will consider a brand new camera and lens
set..... cheap insurance, and keeps the attitude positive.

Probably worked real well for Tina!

Frank