Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cap-Shutter protection?
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 08:02:49 -0800

It was Death Valley.  We had some time to spare, so I took my Hasselblad SWC
to Zabriskie Point.  Clouds were wonderful.  Painted sky, simply incredible.

I put a Velvia back on, and started shooting.  It is not obvoius that a
Super Wide Angle lens woud be apporpriate for a scenic, but it works
well.....

Shot off my last roll.  Unloaded the camera when I noticed..... the lens cap
was on!

Oh Well, if I had had my M6 ( Leica content) I would have noticed the diodes
not being there........

Hadn't done that in maybe 35 years..... since my Contax RF days.....the REAL
Contax RF.

Frank