Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Loading LTM
From: "Dan S" <dstate1@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 00:06:52 GMT

There must be a certain amount of "play" in some cameras.  My IIIF has
loaded effortlessly without cutting the film since I have been using it (22
years).  On the other hand I have loaded LTM's that just WOULDN'T take a
roll properly unless it was properly cut.

Could wear or design changes account for this difference?  Is this an
adjustable part of the camera?  My camera works perfectly, so I sure won't
mess up a good thing by having it "corrected":)

Dan States
Chicago Illinois