Subject: Re: [Leica] Bangkok photographers
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:39:10 +0700

Hello Kulapat,

         I had a chat with some of the folks at Schmidt Scientific a while
ago about one of their trips and hope to attend some day.  Is a schedule
available?

         AV Photo is a regular stop for me as I buy most of my film there -
nice shop, friendly knowledgeable staff and a good stock of equipment from
35mm to large format.  Most of the local photographers I have met have
recommenced AV Photo.  Capa Kamera on Sukhumvit Soi 71 is also an
interesting shop and a good place to meet Bangkok photographers.

Ian Stanley

Bangkok,Thailand