Subject: Re: [Leica] Bangkok photographers
From: Kulapat Permbhusri <kulapat@mozart.inet.co.th>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:17:45 +0700

Leica photographer in Thailand is quiet small in number, and mostly are
more collector oriented.  However, we have set up Thai Leica Society with a
help of local leica distributor, Schmidt Scientific, of which they have
organized shooting events once in 2-3 months.

There are several stores that handle leica products, new and used.  One of
my favorite is AV Camera.

Kulapat