Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarger height and enlarging lenses
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:47:29 +0700

Hello Mark,

         "Pickerites" - that's good!!  I must confess to being a bit of a
Pickerite myself and do have a lot of his equipment.  His no nonsense,
sometimes grouchy approach to things always appealed me.  I never made it
to any of his workshops but we have chatted a few times - a very
interesting man.

Ian Stanley,

Bangkok, Thailand