Subject: [Leica] B&W digital ink question
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 08:02:45 -0800

Now that I'm getting back into B&W (no Eggleston am I :-), I want to use my
Epson 750 to do the printing.  I tried some prints over the weekend, and
rapidly realized that using the single black ink cartridge isn't going to
cut it.  The obvious answer seems to be the multi-tone inks offered by a few
vendors.  Does anyone here have opinions/advice/tips on using the MIS
six-tone black ink set, or any alternative ink or technique suggestions?
Other than "Use a proper darkroom, ya maroon!"

Paul Chefurka