Subject: [Leica] Re: The M3 Rules
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:35:53 -0800

Hmm. All these accolades for the M3. I had one 12 years ago and was
less impressed than this. I found the viewfinder's frames awkward ...
I really wanted a 35mm frame with some room around it ... and don't
really notice so much different in the viewfinder. The M6's meter is
worth more to me than the M3's additional mechanical smoothness, I
guess, plus the M4-M6 film loading system is a lot easier to work
with.

Godfrey