Subject: [Leica] Re: organizing the list...
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:31:48 -0800

>The digest is a compromise at best.  Since people often quote a message when
>they reply repetition is common.  I tried the digest for a few weeks and
>switched to getting the messages directly.  Its much easier to read.

Unfortunately, the traffic load from the LUG is so high that I have
resorted to the digest form only. The additional problem is that I
use a POP mail client here at home which has extensive filtering
capabilities but my access when I'm not at home is through a simple
TTY terminal and UNIX host mail system... if I filter the mail at
that level, I will not receive the messages through the system for
filtering at home properly.

Godfrey