Subject: Re: [Leica] Why I do not shoot color
From: Ruralmopics@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 19:24:55 EST

In a message dated 2/19/00 10:42:19 PM, megamax@abacom.com writes:

<< I don't shoot color because I don't know how.  I don't understand color
theory,
color temperature, color tones, color films, and I don't know how to print in
color.  I don't know how to use color filters nor do I know how to balance
mixed lighting.  I don't know how to calibrate my monitor to print color.  I
don't know how to meter correctly to shoot chromes properly.   Miraculously my
crappy color negs look respectable in grey scale.  >>

Don't worry, color is just a fad anyway . . . Who needs color when the whole
world is black and white . . .

Bob (shoots color 'cause he has too) McEowen