Subject: [Leica] Hexar RF
From: ZaaX@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 10:33:20 EST

If anyone in the group wants to buy a Hexar RF and is having trouble finding
one there is a store in Troy Michigan that has at least one. Give Adray's
Camera a call at 248-689-9500 The price is $1995.00. Not sure what they would
charge for shipping.
BTW I do not work for them. I was in their store on Saturday, saw that they
had one for sale and thought that others in the group might find this info
useful.

Zack Schindler