Subject: Re: [Leica] www.alibris.com (books)
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 08:10:16 +0000

Bill,

The Alibris price is outrageous...I can sell to anyone in the States (or
anywhere for that matter) the Hasbroeck book (shrink-wrapped unsigned 3rd
Ed) listed below at a saving of about $80 on that price... and my price of
approximately $120 includes around $40 for the air-mail postage from the UK,
Hasbroeck's cut, the distributors cut, and my cut. Paul-Henry did a deal
last week with my supplier by reducing the retail price from (GBP) £75 to
£50... and we're all happy bunnies with those prices!

Cheers,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk