Subject: Re: [Leica] www.alibris.com (books)
From: "Roy Zartarian" <royzart@connix.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 22:30:17 -0500

I suspect that the book dealers who make up the Alibris network
believe that anything having to do with Leicas (on topic) should
automatically carry a three figure price tag. Copies of the Osterloh
book on the M, for example, had asking prices well above $100, as
I recall.  But then again, here in the United States, one can ask
whatever price one wants.

Now on the other hand, I have picked up some titles  related to
other interests at very reasonable prices and most recently
snagged a copy of "Men of the Saddle" with the dust jacket for an
obscenely low price (sorry, Ted).

Roy