Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica in Color Japan's Book
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 07:22:18 +0000

Jerry,

If the book you describe is by Paul-Henry van Hasbroeck, published in 1998
(160 pages) then it is not rare or correctly priced at $250. I can supply
new shrink-wrapped copies from stock for £30 (30 UK pounds) plus postage.

In addition I have a number of Hasbroeck's 350-page "Leica - a History
Illustrating every Model and Accessory" (1993 revised edition) also
shrink-wrapped and in stock at £50 plus mailing (Air-mail to the Far East on
this item would be in the region of £25 because of the weight.)

Also in stock the Lager "trilogy" at £119 (vol.1), £119 (vol.2) and £125
(vol.3) plus mailing.

Let me know privately if you need further information.

Ed Buziak / Publisher
"Camera & Darkroom"

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk

* Web site under construction *