Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in Color Japan's Book
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:09:40 -0000

I would guess this is the Henry van Haesbroek volume showing off his cameras
and others. Whereas his first epic tome was in black and white, this was 'in
colour'. I haven't got it but it was available at much less than this
previously elsewhere, around 50 GBP, (c. 80 USD)

Not rare that I know of, only printed a couple of years back.

Jem