Subject: RE: [Leica] Eggleston cameras
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:52:59 -0000

Tina,
My Eggleston book provides a chronology wherein we discover:
1937	Born in Memphis, Tennessee
1957	Acquires first camera, a Canon rangefinder
1958	Acquires first Leica
	...and so on until 1990 but no mention of acquiring any other camera
is noted! I'm sure he'll have got his Hasselblad since 1990 but it seems his
Leica was obviously important to him if it got a listing in his chronology!

	best wishes,
	Jem