Subject: [Leica] Come on, where we goin'?
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:53:04 +0000

>>>Come, on, Mike....First off, we're discussing art, not higher math,
physics,
etc., which are utterly inaccessible to those who don't study them...<<<

B.D.,
But art doesn't deserve study? It's okay to judge a photographer you
know nothing about from one photograph reproduced on the Web?

I'd say that is indeed about the same as looking at one chemistry
formula and saying, "That's gibberish, it's just stupid squiggley lines
and random letters and numbers. It means nothing to me."

- --Mike