Subject: RE: [Leica] Righto
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:10:56 -0500

"Lense" is an alternate spelling for "lens" not among non-Americans but
only among non-spellers, whose numbers are also legion.

[Austin] Why the need to be insulting?  I spell quite well, the word IS in
the dictionary, like it or not, therefore it is spelled correctly.  This
list can get tangented into the most asinine discussions...

I can't find "righto" in the dictionary....perhaps it's Olde English?