Subject: [Leica] FS Leica R, M
From: "Andrew Moore" <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:44:13 -0500

> Much as I *love* this glass- I need some other stuff for my wedding
> business (and pay taxes!).... so......

Same here, but more for the wedding business than for taxes, but ask me
again in November when those outrageous NH property taxes are due.
I went the "auction" route with no reserve.  This equipment is barely used
and I mean barely barely.  Did I mention barely?  Kick, kick.

35/2 Summicron-R (current/ROM)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262100439

50/2 Summicron-R (current/ROM)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262102795

80/1.4 Summilux-R (current/ROM)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262105389

R6.2 body #1
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262113609

R6.2 body #2
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262111458

- ---

Also one "M" item, slightly more used but excellent condition:

28/2.8 Elmarit-M (current)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=262096011