Subject: [Leica] Digital darkroom -- I stand corrected (a little)
From: "Andrew Moore" <moore@rscs.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 10:32:24 -0500

Having just asked to be enlightened as to how to make a digital
print that compares to conventional ones, I cam across some Epson
glossy photo paper that I picked up with my printer last November,
but which I had completely forgotten about.  I printed an image at
720 dpi, scanned from a color slide, and THAT looks better!

I'll try the same with B&W (maybe printed as both RGB and B&W)
just to see how close that comes to the darkroom print.  I'm amazed
at the difference in the matte vs. glossy paper.  I guess I'll need to
stock up on some of this paper.