Subject: [Leica] Updated home page
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:34:16 +1100

Dear Friends,

well its taken too long and somehow, its not as good as I'd like, but I've
finally updated the home page, and put some of our images from Japan on the
web. There is a long diary letter for those of you with "stamina", and an
exhibition of Japanese images. As well I've put my latest attempt at an
HTML manual this time for the Hasselblad 2000fcm. Once its finished and
somehow made smaller, I'll publish it on Club Hasselblad as well.

As always, I'd like to hear from anyone who cares to comment. These pages
are a labour of love, and I do enjoyed getting around other's as well.

Oh all Japanese images are on kodachrome either 200 or 64 and all Leica
glass on my R8.

cheers and here's luck

Alastair Firkin