Subject: [Leica] WE
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@netconnect.com.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:03:24 +1100

XXXXXXXXXXX
I was not referring to Eggleston in particular, but to all of those
photographs that I see in galleries and ask "Why?"
But since you mention Eggleston, go to this site:
http://www.masters-of-photography.com/E/eggleston/eggleston_greenville.html
And explain to me why he even bothered to print this.  I guess it is almost
scary to me that if I were editing my photos and came across one like this,
I would file it in the round file!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Tina,

I usually find that images are not always my "cuppa", but you are right on
this one, I'm going through my old negs now and gonna publish all those
road images I used to take as a kid --- I was ahead of my time without
knowing it ;-)

Alastair Firkin