Subject: [Leica] eggleston, etc.... Now for a photographer I could never stand
From: RGKEG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 16:30:11 EST

I am new to this list, and ready to duck...but Diane Arbus deserves my pass
the airplane bag (you know the one I mean) award.

She really taught me that you need to find the unfortunate, "freakish"
(another reason I could never stand her), and outcasts of society in order to
find our own, (and their) humanity.

I found her very little other than exploitive.

                                                     Ron Kutak