Subject: [Leica] Re: developer
From: RGKEG@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:57:53 EST

I am back to b&w photography after a 20+ year layoff.
I am going to shoot hp5+ for starters.  Should this film be rated at 400?
Also xtol, D-76 or perhaps an Ilford product?  I could use some advice on
which developer to use for starters.

Since I have a new used 50mm summilux, a new 35 summicron asph,and a new M6,
I am officially broke.  I am thinking of purchasing an inexpensive 90/4 rokor
or elmar.  Anyone have experience with this lens?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

                                                   Ron Kutak