Subject: RE: [Leica] Eggleston: art photography
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:31:11 -0500

You are asking perectly fair questions.  The thing is, you should
appreciate the fact that other people may actually like his work (and
undoubtedly do).   I honestly do not particularly like PJ "street"
photography, but I never question the validity of it as an important
component to photographic art.  There is no law requiring us to admire all
forms of art, or even to appreciate the fact that certain things ARE art,
but we should all at least keep an open mind, and respect the appreciations
of others.

Dan C.