Subject: Re: [Leica] Deadman's DR /advice on India?
From: "N.D. Koster" <mandala@mandala.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:38:27 +0000

I think deadman  made out like a bandit!   I just bought a similar lens from
KEH (chrome, ex, no eyes) for $364, and I thought I had done well.

 I'm surprised, when I  monitored Ebay in the past it seemed like the
sellers were the ones benefiting the most because so many buyers (at least
Leica buyers) were competing for the same item for sale. For instance, many
of the M6s on Ebay go for higher than you can get them for from a dealer!

On another note, I know there was some talk about shooting in India not long
ago, although I didn't catch anything specifically about protecting your
gear from dust, elements and the like. I'm going there in two weeks and I'd
be thankful for any advice at all anyone can offer .

Thanks,

ND Koster
Mandala Publishing Group