Subject: Re: [Leica] OFF TOPIC: European Vacation
From: "N.D. Koster" <mandala@mandala.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 13:35:25 +0000

- --MS_Mac_OE_3029232926_1005099_MIME_Part

I bought a round trip ticket from San Francisco to Stockholm last year for
$470+tax off priceline.com.

They are great but just remember:

you can't specify exactly what time you'll travel, only the days. Therefore,
you could get stuck leaving at 5:30am. I wasn't though, incidentally.

don't forget to calculate in the tax; they can add up to X (see small print,
maybe $80) dollars for tax to your bid. So in my case, I bid $470 and ended
up paying $520, or something close to that.

Happy shopping and shooting,

ND Koster
Mandala Publishing Group