Subject: Re: [Leica] Is fra"ulein Leica about to be a bride?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:19:20 -0800

>Bill wrote:
>>
>> Could it be that there is a Royal European wedding about to take
>> place?  The bride comes from a refined, highly respected German
>> family.  The groom is a tall lusty blonde haired, blue eyed Swede who
>>  also has good blood lines.
>>
>> Got it figured out?  Hasselbald and Leica.>>>>

Hi folks,

I suppose what to look for is which distributor Leica switches to around
the world, where we've been told changes are occuring, Belgium, Malaysia,
Singapore, Canada and Thailand. And I suppose others not yet reported.

Don't you love the internet connection for exciting moments like this?
:):):)  Yeah right!

If in each of these countries the change is to the Hasselblad distributor,
then maybe the marriage is a reasonable conclusion.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant