Subject: Re: [Leica] Apo-Summicron-M 90/2.0 ASPH tested by CDI
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 14:57:18 -0800

>Subject: RE: [Leica] Apo-Summicron-M 90/2.0 ASPH tested by CDI>>

Hey folks,

I bet you could save a bunch of concerns if you all stayed with the
assesment made by Erwin Puts! This is the man that does it without any
brownie points to be gained similar to magazines for the advertising
dollars.  Or bias one company over another.

Save you a hell of lot of money reading Erwin's, rather than forking out
money for tests by no name folks or magazines.

OK that's how I feel about CDI and the rest of them. It's Erwin all the way!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant