Subject: Re: [Leica] Super-Angulon VS Canon TSE-24 PC
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:33:16 -0700

Reminds me of a tale that I heard about racing motorcycles. An old mechanic
is being pestered by an enthusiastic youth who wants to know how much faster
can the mechanic make the youth's motorbike go. The old mechanic looks at
the bike, then at the youth and then says: "How much money you got?"

John Collier