Subject: [Leica] Super-Angulon VS Canon TSE-24 PC
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 07:58:01 -0500

        A very useful alternative to the 28mm Super-Angulon PC lens is the
Olympus 24mm f/3.5 PC lens.
        I have one in an R-mount. Any competent repair man can convert it.

	--> Is it possible to modify a Canon TSE 24 PC for a Leica R ?
	I'm not into mechanical tech at all . . . This one is often
	regarded as a serious reference, with extra coverage angle.

	AJQ

If we live, it is for the Lord that we live,
and if we die, it is for the Lord that we die.
So wether we live or die, we belong to the Lord.
                   Romans 14: 8