Subject: [Leica] Sal DiMarco: It is good to see you in "print"!
From: CAMRALUGGR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:28:12 EST

Hi, Sal:

You might remember me as one of the organizers of the MALUG meeting in
Washington, DC last February at which you were the featured speaker.  I was
delighted to see you have joined the LUG... sometimes referred to as: "The
Curmudgeons Club"!

Nonetheless, you are certainly welcome here as a knowledgeable contributor
and a respected photojournalist.  All of us will benefit from your future
posts and long years of experience with Leicas, and I hope we will hear from
you frequently.  Please let me know when your travels bring you back to D.C.
as all of the MALuggers would enjoy the chance to spend some time with you
over a few brews.

Best regards -- Mike Crist