Subject: RE: [Leica] PMA Show and LHSA's Black paint M6TTL
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 16:46:07 -0800

>Typical leica zealot.  You don't like my comments so you try to discredit
>the author.
>Hey, I am just saying my piece.  I like the M but that does not mean I have
>to like everything put forth on the LUG.  Why would someone say 1/125 is too
>slow when they are using 1/50 seconds?
>That's all I was asking.  Sorry you can't keep an open mind.
>Let me make you feel better, Leica is good, Leica lenses are sharp, Leica is
>wonderful, feel better now?!
>
>Peter K

this is the typical (bs) response: condescending and argumentative. should
you question or disagree with him, it means you don't have an open mind.
this type of childish reasoning reveals the intent of these posts: they are
meant to get a rise out of you, to provoke a reaction that will inevitably
be criticized as intolerant, so that it's you - rather than he - who is at
odds with the center of opinion and who needs to be reprimanded.

guy