Subject: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: Gammanyne@aol.com
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 11:21:26 EST

    If the rewind knob isnt turning as you advance the film then the film
isnt on the takeup spool correctly. I screwed up loading once and since then
I make sure as I anvance the film to the first few frames that the rewind
knob is turning. I used to leave the lever up till the first frame was up so
I could have a better visual, in the dark this is helpfull so you can feel it
too.
    And as for loading the leica, I pull the leader all the way throught the
teeth till it hits the wall of the body. I think they call this cold weather