Subject: Re: [Leica] New Eos 1n V
From: "dominique pellissier" <noct@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:38:48 +0100

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 11:57 PM

> Excuse Me, But the R8 is in the last B/H    sales adds I  saw.
> Cheers Wilber
> Lets not start a panic here, Ok! This was not meant to be an F5 or EOS 1n,
it's
> an up grade from the R7 and a major improvement at that. With the addition
of
> the motor this is a very viable system. So please lets not shoot our
selves in
> da foot.

###############
On the B/H Website, I've read the following note :

"Note: We are constantly updating and building new additions to the B&H
website.The brands linked above are only the brands currently represented
on our site. We sell all popular brands of 35mm cameras, lenses and
accessories, including Leica, Olympus, and Ricoh. Need something that's
not listed yet? Email us with your specific needs and we'll get you product
info and a price quote, or please call 1-800-606-6969 (Toll Free) or
212-444-6615. "

As you see, the whole Leica r system is considered by B&H on the same level
than an Olympus or Ricoh reflex system...
In France, a big retail chain as the Fnac has delisted the whole leica r
system : no sales for the R8.

Dominique Pellissier