Subject: Re: [Leica] New Eos 1n V
From: Leon Davenport <leonjdav@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 00:13:27 -0800

Dear Sir:

Please for give this intrusion but I noticed that you work with HCJB Radio
in Equador.  I have a friend that also worked for HCJB and I've lost touch.
If possible I'd ask you to forward my email address to him.  His name is Jim
Wilbar and he last worked for "Studio Nine."  Thank you for any help that
you can provide and again I beg your pardon.  I can be contacted by e-mail
at ljdavenport@pacbell.net.

Leon

- --

ljdavenportphotography.com is a webfolio of my best work.  It has color and
black and white images.  Landscapes taken on a trip through Death Valley and
south western Nevada highlight the current offerings. (Most of which were
taken with the Leica R8.)  Please stop by and enjoy.