Subject: Re: [Leica] Do we care? We do.
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 11:22:02 -0500

I for one do not wish to be stuck in the dark ages as technology marches on.
To think of Leica going under and not caring is so much B.S. Yes there will
and are other fine camera companies out there that will take up the slack,
but look at the new 35-70 2.8 (This is the finest example of the art out
there)(Yes it's an R lens and that is what I and a lot of others shoot) Any
company capable of this has lots more where that came from and I for one
want to see and use it. Sure there are lots of old glass out there and for
different asignments it can be better than new, but lets not throw the baby
out with the bath water.
My 2 cents.
Cheers Wilber GFE